Monday, June 27, 2011

Let my feet do the talking

It was a beautiful sunny winter's day today, the past few weeks of rain and studying had almost made me forget just how enticing the winter sun can be. It seemed like it would be a wonderful day, I was planning to spend the afternoon at Tiffany & Co with my Aunty after all, and that is always something to look forward to.

It seemed like it would be a beautiful day until I pulled my back muscle. Unfortunate as that may be, I kinda wish it was doing something cool; being an extra on the Mission Impossible set, strutting around Paris in super high Louboutins or even a gym injury.

Nope, my body is far less creative than that. I pull my back muscles sneezing. So, I spent all day experiencing what it would feel like when I get old and have to pay for a lifetime spent in heels.

But I didn't let that ruin my day. Especially when I received an extra special present in the mail from Luisviaroma; it was an impulse buy during the dreary study period days. A pair of Chiara Ferragni heels had come on sale and I didn't have the mental stability to say no (so really, the university should supplement me for those shoes...) I've seen Chiara wear her shoes on her blog and fell in love instantly. They are absolutely stunning and it totally completely lifted my mood today (as did the little gift that I picked up from T&C today).





The bow-tied shoe box. The red crocodile embossed paper. That heel.

Lust.

0 comments: