Monday, February 13, 2012

outfit | sequinned coral

[wearing]: Forever New sequinned skirt, random white shirt, Sass & Bide belt
Chloe party bagSass & Bide ring, Chloe sunglasses

I fell in love with this skirt when I first saw it at Forever New but I couldn't justify the price because I knew from past experience that their sequin products don't last very long.
But it's the prettiest shade of coral!
I was lucky enough to snag them when they went on sale, but they only had it in a few sizes bigger than my usual-- so i bought it and i wear it with a belt. Totally worth the money i saved!

I was able to quickly snap some photos before joining friends for a great italian dinner at the local restaurant. Followed by a movie; the descendants, which i really enjoyed!

xx
kisses

3 comments:

Plami said...

You're stunning as always!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Mayra Ramírez said...

que buena compra!! me gusto todo..=)
y que rica cena..besos
www.trendyinmexico.blogspot.com

Milica i Marija Martinovic said...

omg, i loved your style...great photos!Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower.