Thursday, February 2, 2012

outfit | split up to there


wearing: Topshop skirt, Topshop jacket, random tee, Tony Bianco shoes, 
Michael Kors watch, A.Wang clutch

If I caught myself on a day that I was completely honest, I can admit that I'm not the most adventurous dresser. Most of the times I like to think otherwise, and so I end up with this skirt and a split up to there. It's not the most practical of skirts, although how I thought otherwise when I saw it on the Topshop website, I can't fathom. 

As much as I enjoy the billowing effect- flashing my unmentionables, not as attractive. 

3 comments:

Mayra Ramírez said...

acabo de descubrir tu blog y sabes me encanta tu estilo ya mismo te sigo, aqui y en chicisimo, seguro estaras en mi lista de blogs favoritos...ojala te guste el mio y puedas seguirme tambien un beso linda...andare muy seguido por aqui..=)

Plami said...

you look stunning! I love the skirt!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.