Saturday, August 13, 2011

dirty little pleasure

everyone has a dirty little secret. whether it be things they'd only ever do in the privacy of there own bedrooms (often involving a stack of rom com dvds and tub of ben & jerrys) or things they'd only ever ever admit until the most vile of tortures (it was really you who killed mr burns!).

This probably isn't my worst secret, but it's definitely one of my worst kept secrets. I love realty tv shows. But to my credit, not all reality tv shows. I'm not a huge fan of dancing with the stars, I didn't much care for Australian Idol or any of the renovation shows. Granted, I'd watch it if it was on and I was too comfortably situated among a mountain of pillows to search for the remote. I'm not even a HUGE fan of realty tv shows based on fashion, but again I'd watch it if it was on.

No, I LOVEEEE tv shows like Laguna Beach, The Hills and most recently, Keeping up with the Kardashians (and subsequent spin-offs). I'm not sure what the draw is, but admittedly I'm a very nosy person. So perhaps it's the fly on the wall element of it combined with DRA-MAH and gorgeous clothes. I'd freely admit that Lauren Conrad is probably one of my style icons. She's not the most fashionable or innovative celebrity out there, but she has a steady Cali-girl style which I adore.

I've been devouring the Keeping up with the Kardashian episodes recently and I think Khloe is my absolute favourite. She's absolutely hilarious and has a sassy and provocative attitude which I wish I could have.

what's your dirty pleasure? (I'm getting back to Khloe & Lamar, outfit post soon!)


images: kourtneykcdn.celebuzz.com, socialvixen.com


0 comments: