Saturday, September 3, 2011

Burnt Orange











I bought this dress at a cute little store in DFO at Melbourne. But as much as I love it- it creases way to easily! I ironed it in the morning and all those creases that you see in the photos? From a less than 30 minute car ride. I'm a pretty lazy person and sometimes (mostly) I don't wear some of the some clothes because I can't be bothered to iron it in the morning. This dress really takes the cake though.

Portable iron perhaps?

Also, this is my first time wearing over the knee socks. What do you think?

7 comments:

Joanna said...

love this outfit! so cute! those shoes are adorable! follow me back maybe?

http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

Plami said...

The color of the dress is so beautiful! I am really obsessing about orange lately! It goes perfectly with the navy blazer!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Daly said...

I LOVE this look! The color blocking is gorgeous, and your dress is to die for. Even with wrinkles its amazing. Also, the knee high socks are great! You can totally work them, and they look fabulous with this outfit. I'm following via bloglovin! If you have time, I would love it if you checked out my fashion blog. if you like it and decide to follow back that would be great, but ONLY if you REALLY like it. Hope to hear from you soon, and looking forward to more posts!

xoxo

DressingDaly.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

can not explain how much i love that dress!

Anonymous said...

Your shoes are so cute

angie said...

loving the colour combo!

mzlorah said...

lovvvve it!