Sunday, March 18, 2012

outfit | candy gal


Witchery coral cardigan // Nude Lucy white tank // J Brand shorts // Aldo shoes // Chloe sunglasses (similar here) // American Apparel yellow leather clutch // Kenneth Jay Lane tiger head bracelet (similar here) // OPI what's with the cattitude?

These photos were taken earlier this week when the sunshine was beautiful and I wanted to dress like I rolled around the floor of a candy store and leave wearing the wrappers. My mum took one look at me in the morning and said that I make her want to eat candy hahha

I'm enjoying the last remnants of the weekend by chilling to some Kenny G and an Aloe Vera facial mask. It's not actually driving away the impending Monday Blues but it's definitely not hurting. 

How are you spending the last of your weekend?

xx
from wonderland

2 comments:

Minie said...

Great, now I am following your blog too :) please check my blog and follow me back if you wish

xo
http://minnieonfashion.blogspot.com/

Northern Style Exposure said...

Love the Chloe sunnies. Following on instagram

www.northernstyle.blog.com