Thursday, March 29, 2012

simplicity.


bassike white tee // asos leather skirt // jeffrey campbell heels // alexander mcqueen scarf (similar here) //
michael kors watch // mimco yellow bracelet (similar here) // witchery bucket bag (similar here)

This is pretty much my go to outfit for days when I'm running late for class and when the weather looks like it can go either way.
I love anything that's leather, because I think it just gives it that extra edge and makes getting dressed that much more fun

Although, if I was going to be completely truthful...leather makes me feel rock'n'roll :)
especially worn with one of my mcqueen scarves

I feel very old school wearing the skull scarf
A few years ago they were everywhere you look; my mum and I went cray-cray and bought a variety of the colour combinations
The other day when I dug them out and wore it again
My mum sat me down and very seriously asked me why we had so many and why we didn't have the most basic combination (white & black)
She had that look on her face, the one she gets right before she tells me to scour the internet to try and find something

But then we couldn't agree on whether we wanted black with white print or white with black print. She thinks black with white is too rock'n'roll and I think white with black is too boring.
Then we realised why we had all these colour combinations and no monochrome.

My mother is a terrible influence on my shopping bang
I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree after all

xx
from wonderland

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.