Saturday, October 1, 2011

cloudy skies, bright coloured skirt

I'm one of those people that thoroughly believes that the weather has a definite impact on your mood. I also believe that what you wear has an impact on how you feel too.

So what's the best way to combat a cloudy, gloomy day? Wear a bright skirt, of course!


wearing: Peppermint dress (worn as top), Charcoal skirt, Dad's belt, 
Cambridge Satchel, Nine West shoes

I purchased this skirt from a little store at Melbourne's DFO. It was seriously good shopping there, SO much better compared to the DFO at Sydney!




This is actually supposed to be a dress, I bought it from Nastygal more than a year ago; back when the Miu Miu cat print was all the craze. But I'm still loving the print, especially considering my newfound passion for all things navy and lace!
I bought these pair of shoes from Nine West, probably two years ago and I swear I thought the heel was higher when I first bought it. It really goes to show how outrageously tall heels have gotten in the past 2-3 years! The bag is a present from my bf :) !! He ordered it from the Cambridge Satchel Company almost 2-3 months ago and it only just came in the mail. During that time he emailed them about it but there was never any response from them!! I online shop ALOT and I've never bumped into such bad customer service before. TERRIBLE! Especially considering how popular their satchels are!!


Anyways, thanks for reading! Have a great and lazy Sunday! :)

5 comments:

Jessica K said...

Nice outfit! Definitely POSH =)

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Just have to tell you something regarding gel nails - one of the advantages of them is that they don't damage your nails! With acrylics, before installment they have to scrape your nails, but not so with gel nails! So even after they are removed, your nails are still intact and healthy!

<3 Jess

Unknown said...

Ummm...that outfit is way too cute on you! Well put together!- Jessica

http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com

Ariel | couturing said...

Love this outfit (:

couturing.blogspot.com

Plami said...

You look stunning! Red, yellow and polka dots! perfect summer outfit! :)

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Annie said...

I love the mixture of colours in the outfit!